Monday, September 22, 2014

Slow work yields fine products

This is a short post to say I haven't accidentally flushed myself down a toilet or anything. I am alive and have Day 19 almost all written. Holy crap Day 19 was three days ago! I am officially lame. Sometimes I end up working long hours and life gets in the way and I have to write in small chunks, which isn't ideal. I have however been getting duly rejected! Lest you think I might have been slacking on fulfilling my daily rejections, perish the thought. I even had a witness to yesterday's rejection who will vouch for me.

In the meantime, here's a picture of a slow loris. I think it's appropriate that I post a photo of an animal who is as slow as I sometimes can be in getting things done. I should have a "real" post up tomorrow though.

Slow Loris says "Make it so."

I can be quick as a fox, but sometimes I'm as slow as this fella.

No comments:

Post a Comment