Friday, September 19, 2014

Day 18: This one was lame

I have to confess. Yesterday's rejection was lame. It had been a long day at work, I was tired and out of ideas. Funny how you can think of all kinds of ideas of what to ask people except when you are actually about to ask them.

Nothing going on in there

So, not much to this story. I took Delia to the dog park and thought about trying to get rejected there, but I was drawing a serious blank. So I played with her until she pooped out. Who am I kidding, I played with her until I pooped out. Afterward I drove to Alon's Bakery and Market to get something to drink. All that running around made me thirsty!

I have been to Alon's enough to know that their menu is pretty much set and that they don't do a lot of special orders. Still they are all about the customer experience so there was probably a 50-50 chance of getting a no. I thought, why not, I got nothing else. I went up to the bread counter and asked if they could make me a specific type of bread as a special order.

Nope.

I drank my juice and went home.

Hey, I've been putting myself out there a lot lately so I needed an easy one. But if you want something more juicy then you'll have to read my next post all about what has gone down today. My mind is already blown and I haven't even been rejected yet!


No comments:

Post a Comment